I’ve got to jump back into this blog somewhere and no better place to start than 3 years in a nutshell!
- Life is crazy.
- 3 kids (currently ages 6, 4 and 2).
- New dog (Harley the crazy heeler)
- New pony (meet Strawberry!)
- New venture (putting my best face forward!)
- Not as many DIYing and baking ventures as I would like, but -hey- somethings gotta give sometimes!
- My photography is still a love in my life, however occasionally neglected (lots to see here!)
- Great adventures have been had (post on that to come!) with more to come!
- Life is crazy….did I say that already?
Life as a mom is what rules my heart…everything I do (even Plowing Forward!) is for my cool kids.
Evan is now 6 (can’t believe how time has flown!!). Also, JJ is still the most handsome man I know.
Bristol will be 5 next month (she’s been planning her birthday party since January). She’s wildly adorable.
John, our newest little man, just turned 2. He is going to be that “under the radar” kind of kid…in charge and uber handsome.
Interesting fact about us: All of our kids were born on the 23rd of their birth months. I’m going to pretend like I planned it that way.
But life is GREAT! Every day is a new, fun and exciting day filled with everything from sprinke-laden breakfasts to sweaty workouts to dinners in the field and squeezing in a little business on the side. A smorgasbord of ALL the great stuff!
Enough of the catch-up game on my end! What have you been up to for –oh- the past 3 years or so?